Friday, April 21, 2006

"Feelin' good, feelin' good...

All the money in the world
Spent on feelin' good...."
~ Ry Cooder (from Paradise and Lunch)

Weel, after a week or so at the 30 mg elevation of celexa I had to come back down to the second floor (20 mg). Yes, the higher dose got rid of me feeling overwhelmedly overwhelmed and I did get some work done but goddam it was like I was doing everything under water. And I can't breathe underwater. Ok, you can see from my new profile picture how good I feel today. Plus my grass got cut yesterday. All is weel in my whirled......... wheeeeeeeeeee!

3 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger ZebraDreaming said...

Do we think I'm mildly bi-polar!?

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger oklahoma exile said...

Perhaps you are a bipolar scuba diver who prefers to work on dry land

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger ZebraDreaming said...

Or, perhaps I am just land-locked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home